IBC 2017 will be the place to be in September to learn about virtual and augmented reality, according to show organizers.
The event will offer a variety of events, sessions, speeches and special features related to these fast emerging areas of the media and entertainment industry.
Among the VR and AR-focused IBC happenings will be:
- Conference papers: Presented during a session called “VR and AR – The Production, The Potential and The Pitfalls;” Sept. 15.
- Conference keynote: Rikard Steiber, president of Viveport and SVP Virtual Reality at HTC Vive, to discuss VR, Sept. 16.
- Panel discussion: “Leaving the Hype Behind: Next Frontier in VR, AR, MR and Other Realities in Between,” Sept. 17.
- Startup Forum: An opportunity for media companies, startups and investors working in VR and AR to show opinions, Sept. 17.
- IBC Future Zone and IBC Future Reality Theater.
IBC 2017 runs Sept. 14-19 at the Rai in Amsterdam.
More information is available on the IBC website.