Imagine Communications at IBC 2016 in Amsterdam once again is hosting Image Live!, a free lineup of sessions put on together with its tech partners on various issues related to IP in media.
The sessions will take place at the Imagine Communications stand (4.A01) at the Rai Exhibition & Convention Center. The schedule is:
Friday, Sept. 9
- 1-1:45 p.m. AIMS Panel – A Look at Today’s IP Implementations – put on in partnership with AIMS.
- 5-5:30 p.m. Powering Your Business With Next-Generation Ad Management – put on in partnership with Sky.
Saturday, Sept. 10
- Noon-12:30 p.m. Unified Distribution: Delivering Content to All Screens – put on in partnership by Imagine Communications.
- 5-5:30 p.m. The Latest in Cloud Technologies: Driving Online Video Streaming to an All-Time High- put on in partnership with Microsoft.
Sunday, Sept. 11
- Noon-12:30 p.m. Cisco + Imagine: Cybersecurity for Media Systems.
- 5-5:30 p.m. Live Production in an IP World, put on in partnership with Cisco and EVS
Monday, Sept. 12
- Noon-12:30 p.m. Moving Media Processing and Playout to the Cloud – Use Cases and Benefits, put on in partnership with Microsoft.
- 3-3:30 p.m. Monetization and Unified Distribution: Generating Revenue Across All Screens.
For those at IBC 2016 who are planning to attend, there are a couple of points to note. First, the topics of some of the sessions have changed from the printed schedule the company is making available at its booth. The session topics listed above are correct.
Second, according to company CMO Glodina Connan-Lostanlen, whom I spoke with today after the Imagine Communications IBC press conference, lunch will be served with the early afternoon sessions, and drinks will follow the later sessions.
To learn more, visit the company’s website.