Executives from Triveni Digital will become educators on topics related to ATSC 3.0 at the 2016 NAB Show SBE Ennes Workshop and Broadcast Engineering Conference, BEC.
SBE Ennes Workshop presentations include:
- “What You Need for ATSC 3.0 — What’s Different From ATSC 1.0?” April 16, 8-8:35 a.m. by Rich Chernock, company chief science officer and chair of the ATSC Technology and Standards Group (TG3)
- “Signaling & Announcement Metadata — The next PSIP,” April 16, 10:10-10:45 a.m., by Mark Corl, company SVP of emergent technology development
- “Considerations for ATSC 3.0 Transport Over IP,” April 16, 1:20-1:55 p.m. by Chernock
- “ATSC 3.0 Beyond RF: Now What?” April 17 at 2 p.m. by Corl.
BEC presentations include:
- A presentation on channel sharing made possible by the FCC as part of its auction and repack, April 19 at 4 p.m. by company SVP of engineering Dave Catapano.
More information is available on the company’s website.