The new platform will help Gray’s 31 stations manage all rich-media online content — from live capture ingestion to live encoding, editing, publishing and distribution, including live and on-demand video monetization.
“Anvato has a great reputation as an industry leader for digital video broadcast innovation and is the only company in the industry that boasts so many unique, broadcast-centric features,” Lisa Bishop, Gray VP digital media, said in a statement.
Some of Anvato’s key features include:
• Live streaming with capability to insert user-targeted ads
• Complete TV Everywhere capabilities, including iOS, Android and Desktop support, with full closed captioning.
• Live cloud-based editing and broadcast quality clip creation
• Rights management rules for content replacement (i.e., live ads, embargoed content)
• Universal video player for live and on-demand video as well as Web and mobile devices